sexta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2008

LEARNING PROBLEMS...

Been jumping in and out of learning Hindi.
Why?  Well.. I'd say the language sounds intriguing, the script is almost a work of art, the literature seems rich, but I lack in proper resources, information and a good grammar, plus whenever  I'm studying and trying to get me some online cultural immersion (if this is even possible... lol) hoping to find a native speaker with decent grammar skills, I end up in a limbo with people speaking broken english and trying their chances on me (eeewww)
I sincerely hope to find nice people to help me out, cause you never know when you gonna need your language skills, isn't it?




3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
筠銘 disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.